Save $300/couple with Alaska Awakening Offer on Spring Expedition Sailings.
UnCruise begins longest Alaska cruise season in history on April 6, 2019.
Has the longest Alaska cruising season with
26 weeks of sailings through September 28, 2019.
Sail early to save $300 per couple ($150 per person) on 2019 early season 'Alaska Awakening' cruise adventures.
Book by December 14, 2018
Sail April 6-May 18, 2019
Mention the code “AKAwake19”
when contacting us for info or to book to get these savings.
In spring 2019, UnCruise features 25 Alaska Awakening departures in April and May and begins spring sailings the earliest in company history.
UnCruise's fleet of seven ships carry 22-90 guests on adventure cruises exploring Alaska’s wilderness.
Why Early Spring in Alaska?
- Alaska Awakening highlights the joys of spring sailings and visiting Southeast Alaska during the driest months of the year with surprises abound from warm sun to wildlife.
- On spring sailings, look for spring scenery revealing mountaintops covered with snow extending further towards the sea, gushing waterfalls, more solitude and less tourists in port towns, and chances to see migratory gray whales and birds. Nature’s colors start popping and bears are seen shoreside as they emerge from hibernation to feed.
- Early bird cruisers to Alaska benefit from lower air and cruise prices too.
Alaska Awakening UnCruises
- An Alaska Awakening Insider theme host joins the trip to share their intimate knowledge of the land with guests.
- Join Captain Dan Blanchard, UnCruise CEO for an invigorating pre-cruise urban hike around Juneau that he narrates with insider stories of the town’s and state’s history and culture.
- Complimentary tram tickets to the top of Juneau’s Mt. Roberts are also given out.
Alaska Awakening Adventure Cruise Dates
- Alaska’s Fjords & Glaciers: Apr 6; May 11, 18
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise: Apr 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18
- Northern Passages & Glacier Bay: Apr 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18
- Alaska’s Glacier Country: Apr 26; May 3, 10, 17
- Alaska Yacht—Bears, Bergs, Bushwhacking: May 16
- Alaska’s Inside Passage & San Juans Cruise—April 12, 20; May 12 (Save $400/couple on 14-night cruises between Seattle and Juneau, AK)
Every Alaska UnCruise
Every Alaska cruise includes adventure activities in remote wilderness—hiking, bushwhacking, kayaking, paddle boarding, skiff excursions and whale watching.
With few port calls and flexible itineraries, travelers spend the week exploring remote wilderness and searching for wildlife.
Knowledgeable expedition guides lead tours and provide interpretation along the way.
Rates for week-long Alaska cruises begin at $2,995 USD per person based on double occupancy and include fresh, innovative meals; all beverages including alcohol; adventure activities; group airport transfers day of cruise; hot tub; and fitness equipment.
ASK US ABOUT LAND PACKAGES with UnCruise
to Denali National Park and Talkeetna, and Juneau, AK.
Terms and Conditions Include: Port taxes/fees are in addition to your cruise fare. FARES INCLUDE: Onboard meals; spirits, wine, beer; non-alcoholic beverages; transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day; entry fees to national parks/preserves; all from-the-vessel activities and equipment. Additional amenities and inclusions vary by vessel; ask us for details.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.